||Cisco CCNA Preparation Part II (CCNA102)
||IPNET1 and IPNET2 or equivalent and CCNA101
||Technicians, designers and system engineers, those who want to challenge the Cisco CCNA certification exam.
successful completion students will be able to:
- install, manage and control Cisco devices in a LAN network
- manage access and security on Cisco routers and switches
- describe and configure ppp and HDLC connections within a network environment
- understand and configure access lists
- configure and troubleshoot frame relay
- program and configure IPv6 addressing and routing
- installing, maintaining and backing up router and switch configurations
- switch and router architecture
- testing and authenticating networks and devices connected to the network
- managing a mediam sized OSFP or EIGRP network
- access control lists
- frame relay
- point-to-point protocol
- IPv6 provisioning
- LAN extension to the WAN
||Lecture, individual and group exercises, hands-on practice
||Up to 8 attendees
||A comprehensive course exam will be given based on class material.
||This course is designed to assist the student to pass 640-802 CCNA.