||CCNA - Voice
||CCNA or IP Networking 1 and 2 preferred
||Technicians, designers and field support personnel who must configure and maintain Cisco Unified Communications solutions and want to challenge the Cisco CCNA Voice exam.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Configure small sized Cisco telephony solutions
- Configure Cisco Unified Call Manager Express
- Configure Cisco Unity Express
- Configure UC500 Smart Business Communications Systems
- Describe services provided inside the PSTN
- Define signaling protocols H.323, SIP, MGCP and SCCP
- Describe and configure analog and digital circuits
- Understand numbering plans
- Understand and configure DSP resources for transcoding and MoH
- Understand and configure voice VLAN and basic QoS
- Configure AutoAttendant and Basic ACD on Cisco Unity Express
- The Cisco Unified Communications environment
- A description of UC applications: Mobility, Presence, Telepresence, Emergency Responder, etc.
- Analog, digital and IP phone programming in CUME and UC500.
- Basic numbering/dialing plans.
- Digital and IP trunking.
- VoIP signaling and terminology.
- LAN QoS to support voice and signaling.
- DHCP, NTP and TFTP.
- Music on Hold
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting for UC500, CUCME and CUE.
||Lecture, individual and group exercises, hands-on terminal practice
||Up to 8 attendees
||A comprehensive course exam will be given based on class material.
||This course is designed to assist the student in taking the 640-460 IIUC Cisco CCNA-Voice exam.