||Cisco Unified Commications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express Installation and Maintenance
||CCNA or experience with IP based networks. Telephony experience is required, PBX experience is preferred.
||Technicians, designers, planners and field maintenance personnel designing, isntalling, troubleshooting and supporting Cisco Call Manager Express and Unity Express Installations.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Install and troubleshoot a Cisco CME installation.
- Configure IP networking parameters on the router to support data access and IP voice trunks.
- Configure PoE LAN switches for QoS, Voice VLAN and data VLAN to support an integrated installation.
- Configure IP Phones and LAN switches for network access.
- Configure the multi-service router to support telephony.
- Configure a dial plan to support on-net and off-net calling for local, toll, international toll and 911 access.
- Configure dial peers for analogue FXS ports.
- Configure FXO ports for POTS access.
- Configure ISDN PRI trunks for PSTN or tie-line access.
- Configure Cisco Unity Express voicemail for access.
- Configure hunt lists and hunt groups for voicemail access.
- Install and test scripts and tones for CUE voicemail access and prompts.
- Install and test DID and auto-attendant from POTS.
- Cisco 2800 and 3800 Integrated Services router configuration for data and IP trunk access.
- Cisco Integrated Services router telephony service configuration
- Cisco 3750 PoE switch configuration
- Digital Trunk, FXS and FXO port configuration.
- IP Phone features (7941, 7961 Cisco IP Phones)
- Web Administrator access for customer adds, moves changes to switching or voicemail.
- Backup and recovery of switch configuration and voice mail.
||Extensive hands on configuration, lectures, demonstrations.
||Up to 8 attendees
||A written exam at the end of the course will assess the attendees' comprehension of the material.
||This course covers topics from 642-145 IIUC2. This course is designed so that personnel can install and configure a site using CCME/CUE.