||Cisco Implementing Secure Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
||CCNA or equivalent experience. Note that CCNA must first be passed before taking the ISCW certification exam.
||Technicians, administrators, designers or system engineers interested in challenging the Cisco ISCW exam.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Explain remote technolgies Cable (HFC), xDSL, ADSL and teleworker configurations
- Describe, configure and troubleshoot frame-mode MPLS
- Implement a site-to-site VPN using IPsec and VPN tunnels
- Describe, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Easy VPN solutions with SDM
- Describe and mitigate common network security attacks such as worms, viruses, Trojan Horses
- Configure and implement one-step lockdown of network
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS firewalls - ACLs - using CLI and SDM Monitor
- Explain and configure IDS and IPS systems and alarms
- Configure Cisco IOS IPS using SDM
- Basic teleworker configuration using remote access technologies
- Frame-mode MPLS
- Site-to-site IPsec VPN
- Network security attacks and prevention strategies
- Cisco device hardening
- IOS management using SSH, SNMP, syslog
- Cusco firewall configuration of ACLs using CLI and SDM
- Cisco IOS IPS, alarms and SDM configuration
||Lectures, configuration assignments, hands-on labs.
||Up to 8 attendees
||A comprehensive exam covering the course material will be given.
||This course is intended for those wishing to take the ISCW 642- 825 exam.