||Application Server 5300 Administration and Maintenance
||An understanding of VoIP, SIP and telephony are recommended. An understanding of LAN and WAN concepts including IP addressing, DNS and DHCP is required.
||Technicians, system administrators, installers and personnel required to administer, configure and maintain the Application Server 5300.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Describe the AS5300 system and its capabilities.
- Describe the LSC with MFSS configuration.
- Configure AS5300 Server clustering and licensing.
- Configure SIP account and user information.
- Install and configure AS5300 Office Client for users.
- Describe security features - bearer and signaling encryption - SRTP and TLS.
- Describe and configure a basic dialplan including SIP trunks and gateway connections.
- Configure Media Application Server (MAS) and applications.
- Configure MOH, meet-me conferencing, audio and video codecs.
- Describe Ad Hoc Conferencing, Instant Messaging and Chat functions.
- AS 5300 Configuration
- LSC and MFSS description.
- AS 5300 licensing
- SIP client configuration - AS 5300 Office Client for Outlook
- SIP trunk and Gateway configuration
- Security features, bearer and signaling.
- Dialplan coordination and configuration.
- Media Application Server (MAS) and its associated services: MOH, Ad Hoc Conferencing, Meet-Me Conferencing, IM Chat.
||Lectures, hands-on exercises, work projects
||Up to 8 attendees
||This course covers fundamental system administration.