||Audiocodes Mediant 3000 Gateway - CS1000 PRI Integration
||A fundamental understanding and experience with IP networks and telephony (PBX) is required. Experience configuring CS1000 PRI trunks is required.
||Engineers, technicians and support personnel responsible for programming, maintaining and debugging Audiocodes Mediant 3K gateways.
successful completion students will be able to:
- configure basic IP addressing for the device.
- understand the bootP process and INI files.
- provision the gateway network, telephony, voip and truck parameters
- diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the gateway and connected networks.
- understand the Element Manager System (EMS)
- configure EMS to manage Audiocodes gateways, particularly as a PRI gateway for the Nortel/Avaya CS1000.
- Audiocodes Mediant hardware
- Gateway basic configuration
- Advanced gateway configuration
- Troubleshooting and debugging common problems.
- EMS provisioning
- EMS monitoring and management
- Diagnostic tools including tools within the gateway product, syslog and ethereal.
- Nortel/Avaya CS1000 gateway configuration and integration.
||Lecture, hands-on lab assignments, group exercises.
||Up to 8 attendees
||This course covers the integration of CS1000 PRI trunks. For Audiocodes GW - CS1000 SIP integration, please contact us.