||Previous PABX or telephony experience.
||Technicians, Administrators and System Engineers required to maintain CallPilot Voicemail Systems. Note this course is specifically directed at those required to take #500327 CallPilot Administration and Applications but have not attended the #500321 Call Pilot Installation and Maintenance course.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Configure the CS1000 for CallPilot access.
- Understand the CallPilot hardware.
- Set up the CallPilot Server.
- Administer a client PC for CallPilot access.
- Monitor server status, alarms, disk space and channels.
- Backup and restore the CallPilot database.
- CS1000 Switch Configuration for CallPilot access
- CallPilot Server hardware overview
- CallPilot maintenance
- Database backup and restoration
||Lecture, hands-on labs.
||Up to 8 attendees
||Hands-on labs and quiz at the end of the class will assess student performance.
||This course an add-on for taking #500327 Call Pilot Administration and Applications who do not have experience with Call Pilot. The fundamentals of setting up Call Pilot in conjunction with the CS1000 are not taught in #500327.