||Communication Server 2100 Compact Operations and Maintenance
||Personnel coming to this course should have an understanding of telephony and LAN fundamentals. Knowledge of Meridian 1 systems and TCP/IP basics would be an asset. Preferred prerequisite: #086401: IP Networking and Voice-over-IP Fundamentals for Nortel
||CS 2100 Installation, Maintenance and Operations Technicians
successful completion students will be able to:
- differentiate between Compact and XA Core versions
- understand the CS2100 server solution
- understand the deploy CS2100 hardware and software
- program the CS2100 using the Call Agent Manager
- program and administer using STORM Manager
- program the CS2100 using the CLI
- troubleshoot common problems and deal with alarm conditions
- basic switching principles of TDM and packet
- migration of XA core to Compact solution
- signaling server configuration
- expansion cabinet capability
- backup and restore
- providing remote access
- integration with CallPilot voice mail
- integration with email and web services
- audio shelf configuration and function
||Lecture, individual and group exercises, hands-on practice with terminals and servers.
||Up to 8 attendees
||Complete assignments per instructor.
||This course can be customized to address the features and functions of an individual installation of the CS2100 solution.